.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, November 06, 2006

My Most Embarrassing Moment; The Ruin of My Life

I never will be able to escape it. One mistake, one tiny little mishap and everyone, I mean everyone has to view it. And then it lives on…and haunts me to this day. I don’t know what I was thinking that day. I just happened to wear the wrong, shiny slippery shoes at the wrong time. Ha! And my life will never be the same. I’m sure everyone here as seen it and knows of the embarrassment I suffer. At times, I wish to live in a barn or a cave to hide from the society that has seen the greatest catastrophe of my life. Recently I got wind of yet another website that an anonymous hacker has submitted yours truly toppling off stage and so now, the whole world knows it and my reputation is utterly ruined. Whatever important positions I may take in the future, whether…an eldership, a professor, a CEO, or the Senate (anything political for that matter) are entirely dashed to the rocks because of this little video and because I got so nervous during the ceremony that kicked my equilibrium all out of whack. Future possibilities in dating are gone. If the girl thinks this is cute, her parents will surely warn her against the reputation of ending up with an ignoramus that can’t walk straight. If I ever want to be president of the PTO…nope, again…the parents and their kids will take me for a stooge. And I can assuredly kiss my dream of becoming ambassador to Greenland goodbye. So please I beg for your sympathies. The website http://www.metacafe.com/watch/282905/gra... has completely ruined me. And supposedly they’re making money from this. The more people that view it, the more money they get. Capitalistic pigs that rip off the clumsy! I will never outlive this incident....it will always pester me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your memory of this event, and ours is a little different - especially since it was videotaped at just the right angle! You might want to reconsider what you've written :-0

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home