.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, July 17, 2006

New Horizons

I finally did it. I applied to the job that i think that i deep down always wanted to aspire towards. I'm in the midst of one of those times wondering what to do next and I thought to myself that i probably will never have the opportunity to do such a thing ever again...or at least I hope that I'm not wrong. That is working the night shift at a local Wafflehouse. I just came back from my first and probably last job interview where I did exceedingly well wearing flip flops and a plain white T-shirt. I'm gonna be a server and hopefully talk to all the people that saunter in there late nights. My legal name...Charles Brian Harrison...will now be known and displayed with a name tag as "Chuck". Oh the times, stories, and quarter-dropped songs that lay in wait for me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ryan Woods said...

I don't know if I should be disapointed or incredibly happy for you...I think I'm actually happy for you...chuck.

10:58 AM  
Blogger Brian Harrison said...

ryan, although...you, never have eaten at a Wafflehouse until you were about 18(I remember the momentous event), I'm glad you can appreciate my decision.
You should call me...I've heard some news about your favorite roommates of all times.
That, and would you believe that Adolph took a nap in my house the other day. So much to tell.

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home