.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

My Profound Success

Friends, family, and all beloved readers, I have made the walk and am now a college graduate (actually i have one class to make up before I officially get my degree) but for the most part i'm done with schooling. To sum up my educational journey, I have a clip of the full essence of my own struggles to attain to the position where I am now. I hope you enjoy. It took so much of my education and learning to sharpen my best gifts to be used in the world. Here it is at its finest. The link is http://www.hubuy.com/brian . I must say....look out world here I come.

8 Comments:

Blogger hsp said...

ohh brian, i laughed until i cried and my sides hurt.

12:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are such a ham, and possibly the olny one with guts to do more than just hand burks a bananna

4:54 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

Your fake nearly looked real!

7:11 PM  
Blogger Fred said...

What a way to get a degree. I love the commentary, "Did he do that on purpose?"

Congrats. And, have a great holiday weekend.

8:50 PM  
Blogger Brian Harrison said...

dockery....who gave burks a banana for graduation? you sound as though someone did it your graduation.

2:58 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Oh my goodness.
we've missed the void of true laughter in our lives since your absence... okay - not totally but this brought it the uniqueness of you all back again. - you crack us up.. as always. Good to hear from you!

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know who gave it to him. It was at Veronica's graduation. I do know that Burks was so smooth that he somehow managed to give it back.

4:09 PM  
Blogger Brian Harrison said...

masterwill...
the question is did Burks give the banana back unbruised?

and also, what is your contact information just in case I want to take a road trip up to Missouri one day?

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home